As of January 2023:
- Photos and diagrams of the station.
- The main radio for the station is the Elecraft K3. Photo
- HF Amplifier is an Elecraft KXPA-100 with KAXT100 auto-tuner.
- Elecraft KX3 serves as second HF/6m radio, portable/mobile, with 2m 3w transverter option.
- New Icom-9700 144/432/1296 satellite capable radio replaces the Yaesu FT-736R; it will used for SSB/CW, FM, and D-Star
- 32-foot tower-1 will support the 2m EME array with four cross-element yagis.
- The 2m-EME station running 1200w is usable for both tropo and meteor scatter.
- A 45-element 1296 loop-yagi, 33-element 900 MHz loop-yagi, and 18-element 432 yagi will be installed on tower#2 at 40-foot, pointed azimuth=060.
- 50-foot tower#2 supports a 3-element triband HF yagi, two 11-element 222-MHz yagis, and 3-element 6m yagi to be pointed azimuth=060
- Drake MN-2000 antenna tuner handles HF/6m tuning at 1500w.
- A 80m/40m crossed dipole antenna will be installed on tower-2 at 40-foot. They are fed with 300-ohm open wire with 4:1 balun at ground end.
- A 160m/630m 40-foot T-vertical to be installed on tower-2, attached to the SW end of the house.
- A 16-foot (4.9m) dish is used for 1296 & 3400 EME or 1420 MHz-RA. Removed for rebuild Oct. 2, 2020
- I have a portable-rover station for use on 10,368 MHz.
- Ford F250 4x4 diesel crew cab pickup July 26, 2016
with new Alinco DR-735T 2m/70cm 50w mobile radio.
For more detail see the links from the home page.
- Re-Install 32-foot Tower#1 without Hazer and new concrete base under construction 2022
- Repair and re-install four 2m cross-element yagis completed Aug. 23, 2022
- Convert 12x38 foot storage bldg into new ham-shack/workshop under construction 2022
- Assemble new W6PQL 1200w HF/6m amplifier Winter 2023
- Install 1.8m offset feed dish for 10-GHz EME Summer 2023
- Install 34-foot Rohn-45g tower to hold two stacked 5-element 6m LFA yagis at 35 and 49 foot above ground.
- Repair 4.9m dish back structure and build new mount.
- Install new 1296 600 watt LDMOS amplifier and 50v PS at the dish.
- Modify Toshiba amplifiers for 50w on 3400 MHz
- Combine two Toshiba amplifiers for 100w on 3400 MHz.
- Test New 25-35w 10-GHz PA.
- Install permanent CW beacon for 10 GHz
- Assemble 10-GHz 2w Loaner station
- Assemble 3400-MHz 100mw Loaner station