As of January 2018:
- Photos and diagrams of the station.
- The main radio for the station is the Elecraft K3. Photo
- HF Amplifier is an Elecraft KXPA-100.
- Elecraft KX3 serves as second HF/6m radio, portable/mobile, with 2m 3w transverter option.
- Purchased a used Yaesu FT-736R multi-mode, 144 & 432, satellite capable radio; will used for FM, packet, APRS, and backup SSB/CW radio
- 50-foot tower#1 supports the 2m EME array with four cross-element yagis.
- The 2m-EME station running 1200w is usable for both tropo and meteor scatter.
- A 45-element 1296 loop-yagi, 33-element 900 MHz loop-yagi, and 18-element 432 yagi have been mounted on tower#1 and are rotatable in azimuth and elevation.
- 50-foot tower#2 supports a 3-element triband HF yagi and two 11-element 222-MHz yagis
- By use of a Drake MN-2000 antenna tuner the triband yagi is usable on 20m/17m/15m/12m/10m.
- A 80m-160m-600m Inverted-L antenna is strung between two towers. Reinstalled Sept, 2017
- A 80/40m inverted-V dipole installed on a 50-foot HF tower attached to the east end of the house.
- A 6-element KLM yagi removed for tower raising
- New LFA2 WOS antenna to be installed on a 40-foot tower for 6m-eme/ms using 50-MHz Harris Platinum 1000w Amplifier
- A 16-foot (4.9m) dish is used for 1296 & 3400 EME or 1420 MHz-RA.
- I have a portable-rover station for use on 10,368 MHz.
- New Ford F250 4x4 diesel crew cab pickup July 26,
with new Alinco DR-735T 2m/70cm 50w mobile radio.
For more detail see the links from the home page.
- Install new synth boards and modify gen-coverage filter in K3 Completed Nov. 2, 2017
- Raise 6m tower to 40-foot Completed August 4, 2017
- Assemble new M2 440-18 UHF yagi and install on 2m eme array center Completed Feb. 9, 2018
- Build two LFA2 6m yagis 2018
- Install new 1296 600 watt LDMOS amplifier and 50v PS at the dish. 2018
- Modify Toshiba amplifiers for 50w on 3400 MHz 2018
- Combine two Toshiba amplifiers for 100w on 3400 MHz. 2018
- Construct 1200w LDMOS 2m linear amplifier to replace 8877 PA 2018
- Install permanent CW beacon for 10 GHz (1 watt)
- Construct new 30m dipole to be installed as a sloping dipole from the HF tower.
- Build 2.5w DEMI 10-GHz amplifier Completed April 1, 2017
- Construct DEMI 10-GHz LNA 2018
- Assemble new tripod with az-el mount for mw dish Completed June, 2018
- Construct two 12w 10-GHz PA's
- Build two stations (each) for 3496 and 24,192 MHz one each to be a loaner for those bands.