As of January 2021:
- Photos and diagrams of the station.
- The main radio for the station is the Elecraft K3. Photo
- HF Amplifier is an Elecraft KXPA-100.
- Elecraft KX3 serves as second HF/6m radio, portable/mobile, with 2m 3w transverter option.
- Used Yaesu FT-736R multi-mode, 144 & 432, satellite capable radio; will used for FM, packet, APRS, and backup SSB/CW radio
- 50-foot tower#1 supports the 2m EME array with four cross-element yagis. Nov. 2, 2020
high winds took down the array and bent the tower
- The 2m-EME station running 1500w is usable for both tropo and meteor scatter.
- A 45-element 1296 loop-yagi, 33-element 900 MHz loop-yagi, and 18-element 432 yagi have been moved to tower#4, pointed azimuth=060.
- 50-foot tower#2 supports a 3-element triband HF yagi, two 11-element 222-MHz yagis, and 3-element 6m yagi pointed SE
- Drake MN-2000 antenna tuner taken out of service as KAXT100 auto-tuner handles HF/6m tuning.
- A 80m-160m-600m Inverted-L antenna is strung between two towers. Taken down with Tower#1
- A 80/40m inverted-V dipole installed on a 50-foot HF tower attached to the east end of the house.
- New LFA2 WOS antenna installed on 40-foot tower#4 for 6m-eme/ms using 50-MHz Harris Platinum 1000w Amplifier
- Tower#4 also has two 11-element KLM yagis mounted at 45-feet
- A 16-foot (4.9m) dish is used for 1296 & 3400 EME or 1420 MHz-RA. Removed for rebuild Oct. 2, 2020
- I have a portable-rover station for use on 10,368 MHz.
- Ford F250 4x4 diesel crew cab pickup July 26, 2016
with new Alinco DR-735T 2m/70cm 50w mobile radio.
For more detail see the links from the home page.
- Re-Install Tower#1 (probably to 30-foot) without Hazer; May require new concrete base Spring 2021
- Repair and re-install four 2m cross-element yagis 2021
- Repair dish back structure and build new mount 2021
- Install new 1296 600 watt LDMOS amplifier and 50v PS at the dish. 2021
- Modify Toshiba amplifiers for 50w on 3400 MHz Winter 2021
- Combine two Toshiba amplifiers for 100w on 3400 MHz. 2021
- Test New 25-35w 10-GHz PA. Winter 2021
- Install 1.8m offset feed dish for 10-GHz EME Summer 2021
- Install permanent CW beacon for 10 GHz (1 watt) Summer 2021
- Construct two 12w 10-GHz PA's
- Construct DEMI 10-GHz LNA
- Assemble 10-GHz Loaner station
- Assemble 3400-MHz Loaner station